About The Nuneaton Podiatry Clinic
The Nuneaton Podiatry Clinic is led by a highly qualified Podiatrist / Chiropodist. John is a member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and is HCPC (Health Professions Council) registered, so you can rest in the knowledge that he is fully equipped to take care of all of your feet aches, pains and problems. In addition, John is fully committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and care and regularly updates his skill set and procedures, by engaging in CPD (Continuous Professional Development) courses and research, as required by the HCPC.
John Canner BSc (Hons)
HCPC Registered Podiatrist & Chiropodist
We Can Help Prevent:
- Callused Skin
- Diabetic Foot Problems.
- Thickened or Deformed Nails
- Ingrowing Toenails
- Sporting & Biomechanical Issues
- Fungal Skin & Nail Infections
We Can Help With All Feet Problems
- General foot care issues
- Sports injuries
- Calcaneal spur, Biomechanics (Orthotic insoles)
- Foot health education
- Nail care, general care, fungal infection, Ingrowing toe nails
- High risk patient management
- Diabetic conditions including neuropathy and Vascular Assessment together with all foot and lower limb conditions.
- Corns and Callouses, Verrucae, Bunions, Tinea Pedis (Athlete's foot), Plantar Fasciitis, Tendonitis, Morton's neuroma