What are Hammertoes?
Hammertoes are the unnatural curvature or bending of the toes. Hammertoes are usually defined by the end of your toe point down and the first joint of the toe pointing upwards. When viewing a hammertoe from the side, it vaguely resembles the letter "V" upside down.
- Removal of callused skin to reduce pain
- Wear better fitting shoes
- Padding the area that is in pain
- Wearing shoes that are too small
- Toe injury
- Pain on the bend of the toe
- Corns and calluses on top of the toe